Instructions on How to Use the CIMER Dashboard Dazzler
1. Open the embedded Swarovski crystal lid.
2. Open the lid of our complimentary natural fragrance oil bottle and saturate the oil into the holes and the surface of the white block. Close the lid and allow the oil to become completely absorbed.
3. Place the diffuser on to the non-slip mat with or without the 3M sticker. If used inside a car, be careful not to place it in an area that will affect your driving and the operation of the airbag. You must put it on top of the non-slip mat. Otherwise, under constant exposure of the sun, the diffuser or any leaked oil may damage the faux-leather (plastic) material of the dashboard.
4. Let the aroma naturally diffuse out and enjoy the fragrance!
5. There is a spare diffuser block if you prefer to use your own fragrance oils.
CAUTION: Store the bottle of fragrance oil away from sunlight and heat. Do not consume. May cause an allergic skin reaction. Keep oils away from the eyes. Asthmatics should not inhale oils. Oils are flammable, don’t put on or near a naked flame. Keep out of sight and reach of children. IF ON EYES OR SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical help immediately.